یک نمونه cue card همراه با پاسخ
Describe a book that you enjoyed reading because you had to think a lot.
You should say:
– what this book was
– why you decided to read it
– what reading this book made you think about
– and explain why you enjoyed reading this book.
- I’m going to talk about a book that really made me think, and that has had a positive effect on my life. The name of the book is ‘Atomic Habits’, and it’s about the compounding effect that small decisions and minuscule changes can have on people’s lives.
- I decided to read Atomic Habits after seeing an interview with the book’s author, James Clear, who is a world-renowned expert in the field of habit formation. In the interview, he told inspiring stories and revealed some simple life hacks that can make people more productive, motivated and happy. I found the whole idea of the ‘science of tiny habits’ fascinating, and so I bought the book straight away.
- While reading the book, I was forced to confront my own habits and behaviours. I realised that I’m nowhere near as productive as I could be, but that some small tweaks to my routine could make a significant and long-lasting difference. The book also gave me a framework to understand how good habits are formed and how bad habits can be broken. It has encouraged me to analyse my own habits accordingly.
- I thoroughly enjoyed reading Atomic Habits because I thought it was well researched, well reasoned and well written. The author’s ideas and advice aren’t simply his opinions; they are taken from cutting-edge research and real success stories. I enjoy reading books that change my way of thinking in some way or give me practical, life-altering ideas, and this was definitely one of those books.