موضوعات رایتینگ تافل
نوشتن برای بسیاری از ما سخت است. به همین دلیل است که در آزمون های تافل و آیلتس نیز بخش رایتینگ مشکل ترین بخش بنظر می رسد. اما دانستن نوع سوالات و موضوعات آن کار شما را بسیار راحت تر می کند. بهتر است قبل از آزمون خود موضوعات اخیر را مرور کنید. ممکن است با آنها در حین آزمون تان روبرو شوید. در این صورت ایده های خوب و کافی برای نوشتن یک مقاله مناسب خواهید داشت. در ادامه نیز بیست مورد از موضوعات رایتینگ تافل در سال 2020 را فهرست می کنیم. در پایان نیز یک نمونه پاسخ می توانید بخوانید.
موضوعات رایتینگ تافل در سال 2020
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “It is more important for students to study art and literature than it is to study math and science.” Provide reasons and examples to support your opinion.
- Your friend has decided to switch careers, but isn’t sure which to choose. What advice would you give them? Provide reasons and examples to support your response.
- Describe an annual day in your country when you give people special gifts.
- Describe a fear you had to overcome. How did you overcome it?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “Video games offer benefits to children.” Provide reason and examples to support your stance.
- What are the characteristics of a good coach?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “It is better to read books on an electronic device than it is to read traditional books on paper.”
- Some people feel that high school students benefit from participating in organized sports, while others feel that sports is a waste of time. Instead, students should focus on studying. Which point of view do you agree with and explain why.
- You must prepare a final project. Which style would you prefer: a) giving a class presentation b) design a poster c) write an essay.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “It is better to be a follower than a leader.”
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “Every individual should spend at least a year living in a foreign country.” Provide reasons and examples to support your opinion.
- You are going to start a new business. Which of the following do you feel is most important to be successful: a) lots of money b) lots of friends c) lots of products.
- Would you before to go to a small university in the countryside or a large university in the city?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “Reading the newspaper or online news sources is a waste of time.” Provide reasons and examples to support your opinion.
- You have been given a gift of money. Which would you rather spend it on: a) a piece of jewelry b) a pair of concert tickets c) an expensive meal.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “Professional athletes are born with talent. You can not train someone to be a professional athlete.” Provide reasons and examples to support your response.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “It is always better to study with a teacher then it is to study alone.” Support your response with reasons and examples.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “Children nowadays have too much freedom.”
- You are going to have a new roommate next semester. Which of the following qualities is most important to you: a) cleanliness b) humorous c) politeness.
- If you had to work on a project for school would you rather: a) work alone, b) work with classmates or c) work with a tutor.
یک نمونه پاسخ
نمونه زیر برای تسک شماره یک در بالا نوشته شده است. سعی کنید برای بقیه موضوعات بالا نیز ایده پردازی کنید و واژگان لازم را بیاموزید.
There is no shortage of opinion on whether it is better for students to learn art and literature or math and science. In my opinion, I disagree with the statement; I think it is more important for people to study math and science. The following paragraphs will explain my two major reasons for this opinion.
First of all, science and math are more valuable than art and literature because knowledge of math and science is necessary for understanding and advancing technology. Technology has led this world to become extremely interconnected. The internet, cell phones and airplanes are all technological advances that people use everyday and would not be possible without students of math and science inventing them. I heard a story on the news once that illustrates my point quite well. Used plastic is overflowing in landfills and polluting the seas. However, clever scientists have found interesting ways to reuse wasted plastic. In India, they mix thrown out plastic waste with asphalt and use it to pave new roadways. This invention is made possible because of science and math, and it can help solve the pollution problems in the oceans. If students do not continue to learn math and science, then more technologies of the future like this one may never be created. In order to continue making technological advancements, it is better for students to study science and math.
Secondly, math and science are more important subjects because people need to know them in order to save lives keep everyone healthy. Doctors, nurses and medical technicians are all former students of science and math. Drawing from my own experience, my brother recently went to college to become a surgeon. He is going to be studying for eight years, and almost all of his classes will be of these types. For example, he is now learning anatomy, algebra, biology and geometry which are all science and math courses. When he graduates, he will have the skills to heal patients’ illnesses and injuries because he studies these subjects. For the sake of public health, it is more necessary for students to learn math and science than art and literature.
In conclusion, I strongly believe it is more important for students to study science and math than it is to learn about literature and art. This is because math and science provide students the knowledge to advance technology, and the ability to cure the sick and dying people in the world.
مطالب زیر نیز مفید خواهند بود: