پیشبینی موضوعات رایتینگ آیلتس در نوامبر و دسامبر 2020 (2)
موضوعات رایتینگ آیلتس
معمولا موضوعات اسپیکینگ و رایتینگ آیلتس به طور دوره ای روی موضوعات خاصی تمرکز می کند. البته برخی از موضوعات همیشه رایج هستند. متخصصان آیلتس با بررسی موضوعات پیشین و تجربه ای که دارند، می توانند موضوعات آینده را پیشبینی کنند. در قسمت پیشین 25 موضوع را مرور کردیم. امروز پیشبینی موضوعات رایتینگ آیلتس را با 27 موضوع دیگر ادامه می دهیم.
پیشبینی موضوعات رایتینگ آیلتس
- Billions of dollars are being wasted each year on space research. The money could be
better used to improve conditions on earth. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- More and more people are finding it increasingly important to wear fashionable clothes. Is this attitude to wearing clothes a positive development or negative?
- Many people spend money and not save it. What are the reasons? Is it a positive or
negative development? Write at least 250 words.
- Nowadays, more people are choosing to socialize online rather than face to face. Is this a positive or negative development? Write at least 250 words.
- Today, more and more full time university students focus on other activities rather than spend a lot of time studying. Some people think it is essential for university students to be involved in other activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- The fast food industry has negative effects on our health, the environment and family
eating habits. Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people believe that too many resources and attention are devoted to the
protection of wild animals and birds. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
- The most effective way to solve traffic and transport problems in the cities is to
encourage people from the suburbs or the countryside to live in the cities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people suggest that international news should study as a subject in secondary
school. However, others say that it will be a waste of valuable school time. Discuss both views and give your opinion
- Even though doctors advise old people to get more exercise, many old people do not get enough. What are the reasons for this? What are some possible solutions for this?
- It is better to go out for a live performance (a show or concert) than stay at home
watching TV or using the computer. To what extent do you agree or disagree
- If you sell a product and people buy it, then advertising it is not necessary and considered as a kind of entertainment. Do you agree or disagree?
- Housing shortage in big cities can cause severe social consequences. Some people think only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Schools are no longer necessary because children can get so much information available through the Internet and they can study just as well at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some
people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- International sporting events are costly and bring problems to the hosting country. To
what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that watching television does not make people smarter. Other people think that watching television can be informative. Which opinion do you agree with and why?
- Some people participate in extra‐curricular activities such as volunteering in charitable events or joining dance groups to gain more knowledge and experience. Others simply focus on their goals such as academic studies or work. Which do you think helps in improving a person’s knowledge and experience and why?
- There are severe social consequences to housing shortages in cities and only the
government can solve these problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people believe that smart phones are destroying social interaction today. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some think that having ambition is a good quality. Is it important to be ambitious? Is it a positive or negative characteristic?
- Nowadays more tasks at home and work are being performed by robots. Is this a negative or positive development?
- Many believe that the best way to ensure a happier society is to reduce the difference in income earnings between the rich and poor. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Many people feel that students should learn from online materials while others feel that it is better to use printed materials. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Employers should focus on personal qualities instead of qualifications and experience
when choosing someone for a job. To what extent do you agree?
- Some people think that the best way to get the news is through newspapers while others think it is through online media. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Getting promotions are one of the biggest motivators for hard work in the modern
workplace. Why are people so driven to receive promotions? What other factors motivate people to work hard?
به صفحات زیر نیز سری بزنید: