موضوعات رایتینگ آیلتس
همانطور که در قسمت اول گفتیم، با مرور سؤالات اخیر می توان موضوعات احتمالی آینده را برای آیلتس پیشبینی کرد. در ادامه چند مورد دیگر از موضوعات پیشبینی شده رایتینگ آیلتس را با هم مرور میکنیم.
موضوعات پیشبینی شده رایتینگ آیلتس
Topic 7: READING
1. The main purpose of public libraries should be to provide books. Public libraries should not spend their limited resources on computer software, videos or DVDs.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people say that public libraries should be free; otherwise they are just a waste of money, especially because modern technologies and the Internet allow easy access to resources.
Discuss and give your point of view.
3. Some people say that with the development of modern technology printed books, newspapers and magazines lose their importance.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
4. More and more media coverage is on popular people who came from normal background who have gained success in cinema, fashion or sports industry.
Why do you think people are interested in knowing their lives?
Topic 8: MEDIA & ADVERTISING
1. The news media plays an important role in modern societies.
Why are they important? Do they have a positive or negative influence?
2. Some people say that having a lot of TV channels is good, while others argue that it reduces the quality of programs.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. At present the media affects people’s lives significantly.
What impact does this have on the society? Is it a negative or a positive development?
4. Advertising industry has a huge influence on the society.
Do you think positive effects of advertising outweigh negative effects?
Topic 9: HEALTH
1. Nowadays there is an increase in people with an unhealthy diet and not doing enough physical exercises.
What do you think might be the reason? What can be done to encourage people to have a healthier lifestyle?
2. More and more people are suffering from health problems cause by a modern lifestyle which cannot be treated with modern medicines. Some people think that a return to traditional medicine should be encouraged.
To what extent do you agree?
3. Healthcare should not be provided for free regardless of a person’s income. The health of a person is in his or her own hands and they should, therefore, be held accountable for that.
Do you agree with this opinion?
4. People think that good health is a basic need so it should not be in hands of profit-oriented companies.
Are the advantages of profit-oriented companies overweight the disadvantages?
Topic 10: GOVERNMENT
1. Governments should focus their spending on public services rather than on art such as Music and Painting.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. People living in big cities face many problems today.
What are the problems? Should the government encourage people to live in regional towns?
3. Some people say that the government is responsible for aged care and financial support for the elderly; others argue that it’s the role of individuals.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Some people believe that the government should help the unemployed or just laid off from work on a weekly basis.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion.
Topic 11: EDUCATION
1. Giving lectures in auditoriums to large numbers of students is an old way of teaching. With the technology available today there is no justification for it, and everything should be done online.
To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
2. Usually students have to study a range of different subjects. Some people believe that learning subjects without being interested in them won’t be beneficial.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
3. Some people say that the purpose of education for individuals is to be useful to the society, while others argue that the purpose is to fulfill personal ambitions of an individual. Discuss both views and give your opinion?
4. Handwriting skills (using a pencil, a pen or a brush) are on decline.
What can be the reasons for this? Is it a positive or a negative development?
Topic 12: CULTURE & LIFESTYLE
1. Some cultures value elderly people more, while other cultures value the youth more.
Discuss both approaches and give your own opinion.
2. Some cities do not restrict on how stylish and unique houses and offices that people construct can be.
Do you think the advantages of this approach outweigh the disadvantages?
3. Some people believe that young generation should follow traditions of their society; others, however, believe that young people should be free to make their own choice as individuals.
Discuss both views and your own opinion.
4. In some countries, more and more adults are living with their parents after graduating from college, university, or even after finding a job.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
بخش اول این موضوعات را از اینجا مشاهده کنید.