موضوعات رایتینگ آیلتس
یکی از بزرگترین چالش ها در تسک دوم رایتینگ آیلتس، ایده پردازی است. در زمان کمی که در اختیار دارید می بایست ایده های خود را سروجمع کنید و آنها در یک قالب مناسب نگارش کنید. به همین دلیل است که مطالعه و تمرین موضوعات رایج و پیش بینی شده بسیار به شما در انجام بهتر این تسک در روز امتحان کمک می کند. در ادامه موضوعات پیشبینی شده برای رایتینگ آیلتس تسک دوم در نوامبر و دسامبر 2020 را مرور میکنیم. خود را آماده کنید.
موضوعات پیشبینی شده برای رایتینگ آیلتس
در این قسمت 25 موضوع را با هم مرور می کنیم:
- Today people are living in a throwaway society where they use things for a short time
only and then throw them away. What are the causes of this and what problems can it
- In some countries young people are not only richer, but also safer and healthier than
ever before. However, they are often less happy. What do you think are the reasons for
this and what can be done to help?
- Successful companies use advertisements to make more sales. What can make an
advertisement effective? Do you think advertisements are a bad thing or a good thing for society?
- Nowadays many people aim to create a balance between their work and other aspects
of their life, however, only a few achieve it. What are the problems in doing this and what solutions can you suggest?
- Criminality is growing among children and teenagers. Why is it growing and how
should these criminals be treated?
- Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourist and not local people.
Why is this case? What can be done to attract more local people?
- Scientists have been warning for many years that to protect the environment, we have
to limit the use of energy in our daily lives. Despite warning many people do not pay
attention to this. What are the reasons for this and how can people be encouraged to
save the environment?
- Demand for food is increasing worldwide. What is the cause of this? What measures
can the international community take to make sure the supply of food is enough?
- In some societies, more and more people are choosing to live on their own? What are
the reasons people choose to do this? Is it a positive or negative trend?
- Many parents think that it is good to teach children about the value of money .Why
do you think it is important to teach them the value of money? In what ways can you help children learn the value of money?
- The number of people interested in cosmetic surgery is increasing in order to improve
their physical appearance. Why do people do operations to change the way they look? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
- Nowadays more and more people want to get things done instantly. Why is it? Do you
think it is a positive or negative development?
- Some people think that children should start formal education as early as possible,
where as other people think children should not start until the age of Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Some people believe that technology has made the lives of workers easier whilst
other people disagree. To what extent do you agree or disagree
- People today increasingly use credit cards to make monthly purchases. Do the
advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
- Some people believe that the best way to travel within a city is by car. Others believe
it is best to travel by bicycle. To what extent do you agree or disagree
- Some people believe that individuals are becoming more and more dependent on
each other, where as others believe that people are becoming more independent from
each other. Discuss both the views and give your opinion
- The number of old people is increasing in many countries. Some people think this
causes problems, whilst other people think that old people have an important role to
play. How far do you agree or disagree
- In some countries the elderly are highly valued and respected, while in others youth is
more highly valued. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
- Some people prefer hobbies that require technology, where as others prefer hobbies
that do not require technology. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Some people say that the current level of air travel is acceptable where as other
people believe air travel should be reduced and the government should play a role in this. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion
- Nowadays culture is much the same all around the world when compared to previous
times. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
- Some people believe that a greater difference in age between parents and children is
more beneficial than less of a difference .Do you think the advantages of a greater age
difference outweigh the disadvantages?
- Some psychologists say that doing absolutely nothing for a period of time each day is
the key to decreasing stress in everyday life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- In the world of the internet, people write product reviews of products and services. Do
you think this is a positive or negative development?
مطالب زیر را از دست ندهید: