واژگان مناسب برای اسپیکینگ آیلتس: Topic: Education
1. State school : a school paid for by public funds and available to general public
Example: Because my budget is limited, then get a scholar ship and go to state school is a great idea.
2. Private school : a school that is not supported by government money, where education must be paid for by the children’s parents
Example: A private school usually offers good educational facilities compared to a public school.
3. Higher education : education, usually in a college or university, that is followed after high school or secondary school
Example: Lisa moved to American with the purpose of continuing her higher education.
4. To work your way through university : to have a paid job while studying to support yourself financial
Example: Peter has had to work his way through university, thus he barely has free time.
5. Tuition fees : the money paid for a course of study
Example: In order to pay for the tuition fees, I have been doing many part-time jobs.
6. To keep up with your studies : to not fall behind
Example: If you want to keep up with my studies at university, you have to spend more time on self-study.
7. To fall behind with your studies : to progress less quickly than other
Example: Sara spent almost her time on going out rather than studying, which caused her to fall behind with her studies, thus she failed the exam.
8. To sit an exam : to take an exam
Example: The time when I have to sit an exam is really stressful, because I need to stay up all night and have less time to relax.
9. To attend classes : to go to classes
Example: In order to pass the final exam, it is suggested that you should attend to all of the classes.
10. Face to face classes : join in courses in classroom with colleagues and teachers.
Example: When you take part in a face to face class, you will have an opportunity to interact with teachers in person, then you can respond to the teacher immediately.