موضوعات اخیر بخش اسپیکینگ تافل
چند تا از موضوعات اخیر اسپیکینگ تافل
برای آمادگی بهتر برای بخش اسپیکینگ تافل بهتر است قبل از آزمون موضوعات اخیر را مرور کنید. در ادامه 43 تا از موضوعات اخیر اسپیکینگ تافل را فهرست می کنیم.
1. Talk about one activity that you will do in the near future. Explain why you want to do this activity
2. Do you prefer to be a leading or supporting member in a group project? Give specific reasons and details in your answer.
3. Which one of the following qualities do you think is the most important for a university student: highly-motivated, hard-working or intelligent?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Artists and musicians are important to the society.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement, it is better to live close to parents than far away from them?
6. Describe your least liked music. Please explain the reason.
7. With the development of technology, some people believe students will study on the Internet in the future, while others believe that students should still study in buildings. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
8. Which of the following activities do you prefer the most on a Saturday afternoon: doing exercise, watching TV, or staying with your family?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that young children should learn to draw or paint?
10. Which of the following do you think is the most effective way of studying?
A Studying alone
B Working with others in a group
C Tasking assignments
11. Some people think wearing fashionable clothes is important, while others not. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
12. Your friend plans to go to your country to study, but has concerned about expenditure. What is your advice for your friend?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: it’s more effective to work with a group when everyone has their responsibilities and duties?
14. If you can have a part-time job at the university, what position would you choose? A lab assistant, a campus tour guide, or a library assistant? Please give specific reasons.
15. Some people speak out in class, others prefer to listen and quietly observe. Which do you think leads to greater success in school? Explain why you think so.
16. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you like to give to this friend of yours?
17. When you take a trip, do you prefer to just look around, or do you prefer to take pictures and keep a journal on the trip
18. Do you agree or disagree that it is a good idea for university to ask a student to leave school if he was caught cheating in exams. Explain your response in details
19. University education is more important now than it was in the past. Do you agree or disagree?
20. Nowadays, ‘quiet cars’ can be found on trains, in which people are forbidden to use their cell phones, computers, or talk loudly. What is your opinion about this policy?
21. When going on vacation, do you prefer to have outdoor activities or indoor activities? Please include examples and details in your answer.
22. Which do you prefer? working with technology or working without much technology
23. Talk about two singers or musicians and the differences between them. Include examples and details in your response.
24. Some people prefer to eat at fast food restaurants, while others prefer to eat at regular restaurants. Which do you prefer?
25. Describe something that you thought was negative the first time you went to school, but turned out to be positive. Please include details in your response.
26. Some people prefer to wash dishes by a dish washer. Others prefer to wash dishes by hands. Which do you prefer and why?
27. Some people like to work or study in new places. What are the advantages of working or studying in new places? Give examples and explain your reasons.
28. Nowadays many people move to cities for work and study. What advantages does moving to cities bring to people?
29) Do you agree or disagree with the following Statement?
School should ban junk Food, such اس soda chips and candy. Give examples and explain your reasons.
30. Which course would you like to attend, public speech, photograph, or how to start your own small business?
31. Some people make decisions depending on themselves, while others tend to refer to others for advice. Which do you prefer and why?
32. Someone’s coming to your city for a visit with little knowledge about the weather and the place. What suggestions are you going to give him? Please give specific reasons.
33. Some students prefer to study or work on difficult class assignments early in the morning. Other students prefer to do this type of work in the evening. Which do you prefer and why?
34. Which of the following library volunteer would you want to choose to do? Helping people find the right material, reading to kids or keeping bookshelf organized.
35. Your professor is asking you to help with some research on the weekend, but you have planned to go to your sister’s birthday party. Which would you choose?
36. Talk about a friend of yours, explain why this friend is important to you?
37. Some students like to take notes in class, others prefer to mainly listen to the teacher. Which one do you prefer? Explain why?
38. What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating in a fast-food restaurant? Please include specific reasons and details in your response.
39. Which do you prefer? Card game or computer game? Please include specific reasons and details in your response.
40. Talk about a type of clothing that is popular in your country.
41. Do you agree or disagree that university students should take part-time jobs?
42. Which of the following volunteer work would you choose and why? (1) Working as a home tutor (2) Helping adults to read (3) Providing transportation for elder people
43. If you have time, would you choose to learn to play a new musical instrument or learn to play a new sport?
مطالب زیر نیز مفید خواهند بود: