تجربهی آزمون اسپیکینگ آیلتس رضا
تجربهی آزمون اسپیکینگ آیلتس رضا ، از زبان آموزان درخت جاویدان
محل آزمون: ایرسافام
تاریخ آزمون: فروردین 98
ممتحن: خانم شریعتی
– Do you ever feel bored?
– What do you do when you’re bored?
– What kinds of things are boring to you?
– When you were young, what would you do if you felt bored?
– Do you think young people are more likely to get bored?
– How much time do you spend outdoors every week?
– How often do you do outdoor activities?
– Where do you spend your free time outdoors?
Describe a street market which you enjoyed visiting.
You should say:
where the market is,
what the market sells,
how big the market is,
and explain why you enjoyed visiting it.
– Is shopping a popular activity in your country?
– How have shopping habits changed over recent years?
– Why do people enjoy shopping?
– Why do we sometimes buy things we don’t need?
– Do people in your country enjoy going to open-air markets that sell things like food or clothes or old objects?
– Which type of market is more popular? Why?
– Do you think markets are more suitable places for selling certain types of things? Which ones? Why do you think this is?
– Do you think young people feel the same about shopping at markets as older people? Why is that?
– What do you think are the advantages of buying things from shops rather than markets?
صحبت های رضا در مورد آزمون: