IELTS Speaking test in Japan – August 2017 (Academic Module)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Is there anything you dislike about your job?
– What kind of TV programs do you watch?
– Do you watch TV alone or with somebody?
– How often do you watch TV?
– Who is your best friend?
– Where and when did you meet?
– What do you usually do together?
– Explain the reasons of your strong friendship.
Talk about a speech you heard recently or an interesting conversation you had. Please say
– Who was the speaker/the person you had the conversation with?
– When and where did you hear the speech/had the conversation?
– What was it about?
– Why was it interesting to you?
– Do you think that it is necessary for children to listen to speeches or lectures in English?
– Why do you think so?
– Many people will be nervous when speaking or presenting to an audience. Why do you think it happens?
– Did you ever do a presentation using a PowerPoint or a similar tool?