IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – August 2017
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live?
– Do you leave in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like living there?
– Will you move out of there in the near future?
– What kind of apartment would you like to move to?
– Why do you want to do it?
– What time of the day do you like the most? Why?
– What is your daily evening routine?
– Has your evening routine changed compared to the past?
– What are your preferable means of communication, e-mail or phone? Why?
– Do you think in the future people will communicate more via e-mail or phone?
Talk about an interesting couple whose marriage is successful in your opinion. Please say
– Who is this couple?
– How and when did they meet each other?
– Why do you think their marriage is successful?
– Do other people think this marriage has been successful?
– What are the roles of husband and wife in a marriage in your country?
– Do they have equal rights?
– Whose responsibility is it to bring up children in a marriage?
– What is the role of family in raising a child to be a responsible citizen of his/her country?