نمونه سوالات اخیر رایتینگ آیلتس از سراسر جهان
قطعا یکی از بهترین راه های کسب نمره بالا در آزمون آیلتس تمرین کردن سوالات اخیر است. چرا که در دسترس داشتن سوالات آزمون واقعی به شما کمک میکند تا هر چه بیشتر برای آزمون خود آماده شوید. در این قسمت تعدادی از نمونه سوالات اخیر رایتینگ آیلتس از سراسر جهان را برای شما فراهم کرده ایم.
1. Today much of the food people eat gets transported from farms that are thousands of miles away. Some people believe it would be better for the environment and the economy if people only consumed food produced by local farmers.
Would the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
These days food often travels many miles as farmers export their food around the world to satisfy consumer demand. Although some people think stopping this practice would benefit the economy and the environment, I believe that the negative impacts would not justify such a change.
The benefits of stopping the export of food are twofold. In relation to the environment, transporting food involves the use of thousands of lorries and many flights, which contributes to pollution given all the emissions this must produce everyday. This negatively affects people’s health and also may be leading to global warming. In addition to this, stopping the practice will mean that people then only buy local food, leading to a boost to local economies as farmers will become profitable as they sell more.
However, there are downsides to this. A problem is that these days many countries, particularly developing countries, rely on exports of their produce. Countries often have acres and acres of plantations and crops that are only sold to foreign markets, and this provides an income to the farmers but it also provides work for thousands of local people around the world working on farms. Furthermore, people these days have become dependent on ingredients from other countries and without it people could no longer cook or eat many of their favourite recipes and many restaurants that depend on food exports may go out of business.
On balance, I therefore believe that the advantages do not outweigh the disadvantages. Despite the fact that it may improve the environment, the negative economic impacts on farmers who export and their employees and the further impacts on food choices and restaurants would be too detrimental.
2. The qualities and skills that a person requires to become successful in today’s world cannot be learned at a university or other academic institutions.
To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Iran)
3. It is necessary for parents to attend a parenting training course to bring their children up.
Do you agree or disagree? (Canada)
4. Young adults should contribute to their communities by doing unpaid work in their free time.
Do advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (Russia)
5. These days some people spend a lot of money on tickets to go to sporting or cultural events.
Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (India)