واژگان آیلتس: Topic: Technology
- computer age: the period in modern history characterized by rapid technology development and widespread computer use. Living in a computer age has many benefits.
- computer buff: a user who is good at working with a computer. Mike is a computer buff. He got an A+ on his programming exam.
- computer fatigue: a syndrome of tiredness resulting from long computer usage. About 60% of IT specialists are affected by computer fatigue.
- cutting-edge: something innovational and leading. Cutting-edge technology.
- desktop PC: a personal computer that remains on a desk. I have an old desktop PC that I use for surfing the net when I’m home.
- digital editing: a process of changing digital materials like audio or video files. Being good at digital editing is essential in our time.
- download (podcasts): to save a copy of a file from the internet to your own device. Yesterday I downloaded a few films that I plan to watch during the weekends.
- essential: something you can’t imagine your life without. Internet is an essential piece of technology for many people.
- gadget: an advanced piece of technology, like smartphone. Nowadays almost everybody owns a gadget.
- geek: someone who is obsessed with technology, especially computers. My friend is a real geek. He owns a bunch of computers and other gadgets.