تسک 2 رایتینگ آیلتس: چگونه بخش مقدمه و نتیجه گیری را بنویسیم؟
Here are four ‘rules’ to follow when writing an introduction for a task 2 essay:
- Write two sentences: introduce the topic, then give a general answer.
- In those two sentences you should briefly mention everything that the question mentions.
- Demonstrate that you can paraphrase the ideas in the question.
- Don’t save any surprises for the conclusion; give your opinion in the introduction if the question asks for it.
When writing a conclusion, this is what I do:
- I check the question again, because I want to make sure that I answer it properly (but briefly) in my conclusion.
- I also think about key words or phrases from the question that I could reuse or paraphrase.
- And I look at my introduction again. I want to make sure that the ‘position’ that I express in my conclusion is consistent with what I wrote in the introduction.
- I can also paraphrase what I wrote in my introduction when writing the conclusion.